Helping with buying somthing.

noobbuilder2000

In Runtime
Ok since i just built my new pc and stuff my brother is a gamer and iam kinda broke but i love my bro so i wanted him to get him a nice video card and mouse what should i get him. About 100 or 150 i would spend. Hes a gamer like me.

I beat his ass in css and almost every other game like godfather hawk we play online and says its because my pc is God like lol. He dosnt have a video card and has a mouse that turns off and on and lags like crazy lol.

Give us some more specifications about the computer. What is the interface for the video card? PCI-e x16? PCI-e x1? or AGP? If his computer is pre-built, just give us the name. If you don't know the information about the interface, give us the name of the motherboard.

ok, around that price range, i really like the nvidia 9800GTX+ : newegg has one for $100 after MIR:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133246
that should leave you $50 bucks for the mouse. cant help you there, i use a $15 dollar mouse i bought at some sale.

(although heh heh, i think that the 9800GTX+ is better than your card lol. maybe you should get it and give him yours :D )

EDIT: it's really nice of you to give him a gift and all. really warms my heart =)
EDIT: also sorry the reviews on the PNY card dont seem too nice. look for an eVGA maybe. i play favorites of course.....

Atomic that looks good might do that.
anyone else.

Hmm this might make me sound like an ass but how about headset to now ill go for 200 so far i like Rohans mouse but i like Atomic bombs graphics card

Back
Top Bottom