Burn Music With Names

noobbuilder2000

In Runtime
I want to know how or if i could Burn Music so when iam in the car it says the name of the song not track one. On my car it says the name of the song on the radio iam guessing it ca do the same thing if i burn the disk a certain way or something.

Your car must be fitted with a radio that either has DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) or has a digital feature that allows it to pick up some of the digital data, even when running in FM mode (I'm sure I've seen this).

Does your car radio have an MP3 playback function?

If it does, simply copy tracks to a Data CD, in Data format, using a program like Nero, and drag MP3 files to it, and these will simply load up and play.

If it doesn't, I'm afraid it is only capable of reading CD Audio discs, and these cannot be made to display track names, or at least, I've not seen one that can.

Well my car is a Maxima 04 fully loaded it has navigation and stuff. iam downloading the Manual to see if i can get more info because i bought my car off the auction lol

It probably has MP3 support in that case, but your standard audio discs won't play with track names.

Good thing, if it does support MP3's though, is that you could fit many albums onto one disc, and skip through them all.

If its a DVD player, then it'd support a DATA DVD with MP3 files on it, but if its only a CD based player, it'll only support CD DATA files with MP3 files on it.

800mb vs 4.7gb depending :p A lot more music.

But you'd burn it just as you would standard data files to load onto a PC, and not as an Audio CD, but as a DATA disc.

my car does this to...so...

I could just drag/drop MP3 songs onto a reg. cd and then my radio will play it?

Back
Top Bottom