New gaming titles?

falconmick

Baseband Member
Are there any new gaming titles coming out for PC any time soon... I want to buy a new game which is highly graphics orientated. I was going to buy Velvet assassin, but IGN gave it a bad review... or what is a great graphics/physics based FPS?

PS. before you mention Crisis, no thank you I don't want it.

Are there any new gaming titles coming out

before you mention Crisis, no thank you I don't want it

you said new crysis came out in 2007

as for games coming out there really isnt much other than starcraft 2 and diablo 3 on the horizon currently

Are there any new gaming titles coming out for PC any time soon... I want to buy a new game which is highly graphics orientated. I was going to buy Velvet assassin, but IGN gave it a bad review... or what is a great graphics/physics based FPS?

PS. before you mention Crisis, no thank you I don't want it.

Fear 2, one of the newest FPS's released two months ago.

FEAR 2 is a great game, but it hardly pushes graphics hardware.

Hmm... I can't really think of any that have a new graphics engine.

Except for Codemasters for example in the new DIRT 2 game, that are using their own engine called Neon, most developers are still using Unreal 3, and Crytek 2, so you won't get much in the way of advancements yet I don't think.

That batman game is looking pretty good though, and thats using the Unreal 3 engine, but its not an FPS.

I don't know of any new FPS's I'm afraid

Fallout Las Vegas is in the making also... but other than that Its not looking good for games right now man

not a FPS - but i CANNOT WAIT for assassin's creed 2.
*cries* i want it now....
and diablo 3 is gonna be like crack for me once i have it. =D

the new call of duty looks really bad.

if you want graphics... wtf, there arent any games with good graphics and good gameplay at the same time.

the new call of duty looks really bad.

if you want graphics... wtf, there arent any games with good graphics and good gameplay at the same time.

What about counterstrike source? The graphics aren't great but they are decent enough, and it has great "gameplay" if you can call it that since it's multiplayer. And Left 4 Dead is supposed to have great gameplay, and graphics look pretty nice too. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom