AMD finally beats Intel in dual core CPU's

Nah, haha. I don't get angry as long as the other person has good points. I hate when people argue for the hell of being right. Intel will be on top for editing, but AMD has them beat in the gaming world. I see where you're coming from.

^^hehe

i do tend to be fanboy-istic lol

its complete irony that i love ati tho. maybe its just cuz i have since before amd bought them

That is weird. I like AMD because of their price to performance ratio, but I love Nvidia. I went with the Q6600 because of editing.

i dont think thats true, i think intel always was and always will be the cpu leader as long as the two companies remain
There was a time when AMD was on top when it came to cpu benchmarks you know , a little time before the core 2 duo when intel rushed out their dual cores(Pentium D) because amd had released dual cores already and in that
period of time AMD where top of benchmarks and a little before then AMD athlons where always better than the intel counterpart so yer it hasnt always been intel on top of the perfromance charts

I would love to see benches that utilize all four cores in amd's and intel's quads, then we'll see who the real winner is.

I would love to see benches that utilize all four cores in amd's and intel's quads, then we'll see who the real winner is.

yeah me too but I mean what are they going to compare the 955 BE to the I7 920?

Other than that there really isn't a close comparison when it comes to money and performance other than that.

I mean the I7 940 is $569 bucks and the 965 is like $1010 It just doesn't make much sense that the closest 2 chips in specs are $750 in price difference because the 955 BE has basically the same specs as the 950 Extreme. Even though the I7 965 is a lot better than the 955 BE it still doesn't justify a $750 difference in my eyes. Shame on Intel for now allowing their customers to have quality without taking out a mortgage.

And when they do test them they do crap like this. Take a look at the mobos and memory they used and then tell me that this is a legit test system comparison they changed the CPU out and placed the 955 BE in this setup as well for comparison...:eek: I wonder how much intel paid for this...:D

Biasedreviews.png

Lol well good luck man i just finished mine. Go with the Amd II 940 that what i have and love it can be overclocked right now mine isnt but in teh feature i will

Back
Top Bottom