Just rubbing it in a little ^_^

im guessing you work at best buy to lol, my friend that works at bestbuy has this, ill hit him up today and tell him about the june deal if he doesnt know yet.

im guessing you work at best buy to lol, my friend that works at bestbuy has this, ill hit him up today and tell him about the june deal if he doesnt know yet.

Nope, just a Wisconsin-based chain. No offense to anyone, but I wouldn't be caught dead working at best buy.

Nope, just a Wisconsin-based chain. No offense to anyone, but I wouldn't be caught dead working at best buy.

lol ummm ok ^^^^ why not, its not walmart plus u get amazing discounts on a lot of the things, on some things you can even get 50% or more off for just working their. Dont see anything wrong with that.

My friend that works at best buy bought a 42" 1080p mediasmart hp for about $500 because he works their. THATS AN AMAZING DEAL

lol ummm ok ^^^^ why not, its not walmart plus u get amazing discounts on a lot of the things, on some things you can even get 50% or more off for just working their. Dont see anything wrong with that.

My friend that works at best buy bought a 42" 1080p mediasmart hp for about $500 because he works their. THATS AN AMAZING DEAL

I wouldn't only because you get those people who QUOTE "are masters with computers" END QUOTE.. Those people just piss me off.. If you're a master then tell me what STFU && GTFO means:D

Otherwise sit down shut up and buy what I tell you to buy.

Back
Top Bottom