firefox deletes cookies every exit

Because that doesn't resolve the issue!!!

I've got my FF open on another monitor and the only thing I can find that might be causing that is > Keep my history for X amounts of days < Mine's set for 90 days and seeing I haven't hit that yet all of my cookies and favs are still in there.
I don't know. Just a shot in the dark...

I just found under the cookies settings you have a drop down menu to select how FF handles them. The menu reads > Keep until: They Expire, I Close FireFox, and Ask Me Every Time <
Check that setting as forum cookies are treated as third party cookies.

I'm not a happy user of FF for the simple reason addons and skins are sometime hard coded to over ride some user changeable settings.
You guys need to compare a list of what addons and skins you have in common. If you have a common ground then we can do some experimenting to see which one is giving you the grief.

seti -
I've checked those settings too and they are fine.

disturbed13 -
Keeping Firefox open is not a feasible option when you shut down your PC.

I'm using version 3.0.10.

FIXED:

I ended up completely uninstalling the program, then reinstalling it. Be sure to backup (export) your bookmarks first. It works fine for me now.

:D

seti -
I've checked those settings too and they are fine.

disturbed13 -
Keeping Firefox open is not a feasible option when you shut down your PC.

I'm using version 3.0.10.

FIXED:

I ended up completely uninstalling the program, then reinstalling it. Be sure to backup (export) your bookmarks first. It works fine for me now.

:D

i tried that and it didn't work for me

how did you get rid of it? did you go to add/remove programs and uninstall there? If you didn't you might not have uninstalled it correctly which may mean that it is still there deleting your cookies....
i removed it by using the add/remove programs but i got firefox so it's called something else

Back
Top Bottom