I need help with a tough decision.

Annoyingly simple, but Rubber314Chicken's idea sounds like it helps everyone and allows you to gain the skills needed to get a great job when the economy picks back up.

To be conclusive bro, You need to finish out school. ESPECIALLY in today's economy. I know how hard it is to find a job being a college student, and I couldnt even imagine how hard it'd be without a high school diploma. Bite the bullet for a year and you'll live happier for many more. As someone suggested earleir, you school probably has a work program where you only take 2-4 hours of classes (usually math and english is all you need) and then you take a work study school then youre out for the day so you can go and work. I think the minimum worked hours is 15 or 20 or something. Check it and see.

Bottom line, do NOT drop out of high school. Please don't throw that away.

Well I would like to thank you all for your opinions.

First off, I should not have said drop out. I was thinking of getting my GED first thing that I could. And to be honest, a work study program sounds like a great idea if my dad loses his job. There are cheap apartments in town that I could easily pay for working 20 hours a week if I needed.

Right now I'm just need to wait and see what everything happens.

To be honest, depending on what you plan on doing afterwords, I'd recommend going to work for the family for a bit while you need to, and then simply taking the G.E.D. over the Summer and actually just be DONE.

Back
Top Bottom