Help to Learn Typing

kfer1s

Beta member
Hello,

I'm one of those hunt and peck keyboard users.

Is there a guide or how to or software that can help learn to type? Google gives to many. I wanted some people recommendations.

Are there and good resources to learn to use shortcut keys?

Thanks everyone.

I learnt to touch type completly while using MSN a little too much...

I closed my eyes at one point, and could imagine the keys infront of me, and when you can do that, you can start to look away, and you'll gain confidence.

There are many flash games that are built to help you learn though:

http://www.onlytypinggames.com/

Some of these can be rather fun

okay for starters you put your left index finger on the F key and your right one on the J key. then ure right middle on the k right ring on the L right pinky on the ;
Left middle on d left ring on s left pinky on a.
move your fingers up and down from the keys..

image001.gif

I learnt to touch type completly while using MSN a little too much...

I closed my eyes at one point, and could imagine the keys infront of me, and when you can do that, you can start to look away, and you'll gain confidence.

There are many flash games that are built to help you learn though:

http://www.onlytypinggames.com/

Some of these can be rather fun

Similar story here,although i learned how to type fast (I cant quite touch type though im getting there :) ) by using the computer too often :p

okay for starters you put your left index finger on the F key and your right one on the J key. then ure right middle on the k right ring on the L right pinky on the ;
Left middle on d left ring on s left pinky on a.
move your fingers up and down from the keys..

image001.gif

I don't follow any given rule. Just like with piano playing. I learnt my own way to play stuff. I think it hampers too much...
I don't even hold a pen the same way as everyone else

I don't follow any given rule. Just like with piano playing. I learnt my own way to play stuff. I think it hampers too much...
I don't even hold a pen the same way as everyone else

so....does that make you weird? :p

Back
Top Bottom