Windows 7 Release Candidate now available for download!

Liking it so far. It had drivers ready for my 4870 that let me play games, but I had to get drivers from ATI's website to overclock. Xfire doesn't work completely right either. No sound from Xfire and the white box you see here.

Capture.png

Downloading at 2.18 MB/s - Total Estimated Time - Thirty Minutes. Gotta love fast internet speeds.

I'll be partitioning my Hard Drive and dual boot this with Vista before I let it run stand alone. I like the fact that I have a stable Vista OS and a Stable but possibly unstable in the future Windows 7 OS. (If that makes sense)

Just need to get that partition program from my neighbor. . .

My download just finished.. question how do i go about burning this to a dvd? Do i unzip the folder then burn it or just place the whole zip folder onto the dvd and then burn?

It should be an iso file that will open in a program like nero or ultraiso which will audomatically burn everything for you

windows 7 ate my dog..... nah it just blows. windows media 12 is the antichrist. and bill gates needs his tubes tied.

I don't like sending personal details off over the Internet when it comes to downloading demos and such.
Should I do it?...

Aren't there any requirements at all when you send off the form?

Also, I would use up more than 4GB's in my day to day work too. 3D modelling for example can use more than 8, but I don't have it to use, so I have to switch it to a stream mode.

The form for downloading there is first, last, email, location. The email address can be any freebie you setup in case there's any update information they want to send out later.

If you were already signed at Technet or have a subscription then you would be seeing the twice monthlys and other news by the automatic emails. The form for the public release however is strictly for the basics unlike signing up as an MS partner where you provided personal, employer, occupation, etc.

Back
Top Bottom