Phenom II 920 and Biostar TA790GX A2+

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerDegenerate

Daemon Poster
I am upgrading to the 955 BE and an AM3 board if all goes well today. So I am trying to see if anyone is interested in purchasing these 2 items. I am going to post them as a pair or seperately if I can get a buyer for each of them. The price I am looking to get is $250 USD but shipping costs will also be your responsibility. Both items are completely functional since I am currently on the rig they are in..:D and will be shipped in the original packages with all included extras (cables, manuals) If you would like to purchase them separately the CPU will be $170 and the Mobo is $80. I will accept paypal for purchases and will ship any method you would like (USPS, UPS, FedEX) or anything cheaper I will get exact USPS prices prior to shipping but the other 2 will be on you if you prefer those but USPS is usually the cheapest. I have pics only the first one will have my Username in it since the others were taken at the time of installation. These items were both purchased brand new from newegg in January of this year so they are only a few months old if that matters as well...

PICS
100_1293.jpg

100_0930.jpg

100_0935.jpg

100_0959.jpg

The rules:

6. The Advertising Forums are not a place for you to critique one's ad. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That design stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended as noted above.
If you don't like the ad, don't reply

AR :D

Sorry man, i'm a dumbass.. xD

i was looking at a HD 4770 crossfire setup but i might want your 920, ill contact you man

Oh man! That mobo's looking sexy. How well does it OC?

edit: I think you have the wrong date on there. May is the 5th month of the year. I had to double check the day the thread was started because I thought I was too late.

LOL yeah your right I do have the wrong date on it...:(

It OC's really well but I think ive decided to just make a build with my leftovers from upgrading since I ended up buying Ram, Mobo and CPU, I have a PSU sitting around and I just ordered a new 1TB HDD, and a blu-ray burner so that i can just pull this DVD burner outta here. I figure ill just sell the rig of left overs on craigslist since there wasn't really a big response to any ad's I posted for the board and CPU.

I guess the mods can just close this thread and sorry Joga that I didn't post a close thread reply before now but I just really decided to just build a rig and sell it whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom