Basshunter

He's good, but you listening to the wrong songs. T_T

Boten Anna(In Swedish)
Song actually is talking about some sort of hacker. Too lazy to look for the English Translation

Dota
About online gaming and RTS's. Video's got subs.

Counter Strike

In English, about Counter Strike of course. Quite nice.

I can walk on water, I can Fly
In English, pretty good.

I will Tuch the Sky
In English, I just like calling it 'tuch' the sky instead of touch. It was the title I got on Limewire when I used to use it, but no longer. xP

Over all, Basshunter is good and his songs are memorable but the non-vocal techno is sometimes so much better.

The top techno Genre I have to say, and I'm not sure you guys will agree but I believe it's -

Happy Hardcore

My Favorite DJ is DJ Cotts (He's an Aussie)
One of his good mixes is Lethal Digital Madness.

He's even friends with another dam good DJ called DJ Ravine. Here's a mix of them going Back to Back

I've pretty much forgotten Basshunter and replaced him with Cotts.

I love this band. They totally rock! I don't know if they have any CD's but as soon as I get some money, I'm totally getting it. :D :D BTW thanks for posting those links. Last time I checked all those songs had been removed from youtube. Thanks!

I love this band. They totally rock! I don't know if they have any CD's but as soon as I get some money, I'm totally getting it. :D :D BTW thanks for posting those links. Last time I checked all those songs had been removed from youtube. Thanks!

lol Basshunter has a lot of albums, hes a pretty famous techno artist

All his songs have the same...style to them. They're far too repetitive.
Its like Cascada's songs. Hers tend to feel the same way.

Back
Top Bottom