Random Chit Chat

Jury duty ROCKS... Most of the time you don't even get called in to actually serve and if you have a full time job you get the whole day off paid...:D:D

The only time It'd suck is if you had to miss college for it... unless you are a business major or something stupid like that who doesn't do anything at college.

Well, look who's back! Me!

Haha, sorry for neglecting you. I've been completely and utterly swamped with finishing up the last few months of school, but now I'm done for the summer! Just thought I'd give everyone a shout. Hopefully everyone's been doin' well.

Zac

Oh school was pretty blah. I'm a senior in high school and was taking PSEO (Post secondary education option) classes which is basically taking college classes from a college in the area for FREE, that's right, FREE credit :D all while banking H.S. credits as well. So I just finished up intro to microeconomics (favorite of them all), intro to microcomputers (what a joke :p ), issues in the environment (i watch planet green on TV too much already, so I knew everything but it was a decent informational class, and lastly I took business law which i absolutely hated cuz the teachers was a douche bag. Haha. But I'm glad to be done now. I've got 4 months to relax and enjoy summer and run my business before I'm off to real college in the fall!

My brother's friend has his PS3 stolen so he sold us Rock Band (with all instruments) and another game for $20. I feel bad though because I've never really liked the kid. He speaks with a whiny voice and such with is really a pet peeve of mine. Then, he does this for my brother. True friend I guess.

Back
Top Bottom