Heading to Charlotte

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Well I'll be leaving on Thursday for a trip to Charlotte NC to go to my cousins wedding. I'm kind of excited to go back to Charlotte and be downtown amongst all the action. I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Center City which is where the wedding reception is (on the roof) and the church is about two blocks up the street.

I know it'll be a long drive from PA though, about 8 1/2 hours without stops, but that'll be fine hopefully.

So I might not be around much for the 4 days that I'll be there, the hotel has wifi and I'm planning on taking my laptop though.

I'll try to!....there might be some bad weather down there, hopefully I don't run into it while driving.

Its not bad tommy I am about 3 hours north of Charlotte and its all clear here right now but not sure about tomorrow yet tho and Im on windows 7 so I dont have my weather thing on the sidebar but I will let ya know how it looks in a lil bit weather wise. What time ya leaving??

Its not bad tommy I am about 3 hours north of Charlotte and its all clear here right now but not sure about tomorrow yet tho and Im on windows 7 so I dont have my weather thing on the sidebar but I will let ya know how it looks in a lil bit weather wise. What time ya leaving??
Leaving around 1pm tomorrow and should be arriving in Charlotte around 10-11 pm hopefully.

well according to the weather thing on the local station its supposed to be alright into tomorrow but the after noon and night is when thunderstorms and rain will be coming through. So I hope you get lucky and miss it all...:D

Pretty smooth sailing once you get through DC, and Baltimore. Virginia seems like it goes on FOREVER tho...:D:D

Hope ya get smooth traveling and dont hit any traffic

well according to the weather thing on the local station its supposed to be alright into tomorrow but the after noon and night is when thunderstorms and rain will be coming through. So I hope you get lucky and miss it all...:D

Pretty smooth sailing once you get through DC, and Baltimore. Virginia seems like it goes on FOREVER tho...:D:D

Hope ya get smooth traveling and dont hit any traffic
Yeah, I hope so too, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom