Random Chit Chat

Sorry had to do this...:D:D
teen-pregnancy-birthday-cake.jpg

yummm... tasty.

whats wrong with having a child when your 18

I would say quite a lot, actually:

• You've now got the responsibility of a child, bang goes your young, carefree days
  • How are you supposed to support a child at that age?
  • You were planning on going to University? That's probably sunk unless you get someone to look after the baby (which they shouldn't have to)
  • It's probably a bit weird celebrating your child's 21st birthday before your own 40th
  • Is your relationship solid? Sucks if it isn't, especially now you have the baby
  • Can you afford somewhere to live that's half decent?

The list goes on. Needless to say it's not a good idea.

I would say quite a lot, actually:

• You've now got the responsibility of a child, bang goes your young, carefree days
  • How are you supposed to support a child at that age?
  • You were planning on going to University? That's probably sunk unless you get someone to look after the baby (which they shouldn't have to)
  • It's probably a bit weird celebrating your child's 21st birthday before your own 40th
  • Is your relationship solid? Sucks if it isn't, especially now you have the baby
  • Can you afford somewhere to live that's half decent?

The list goes on. Needless to say it's not a good idea.

in theory it sounds bad but there are still some instances where it can still end well

name one.

my parents where only a year older than that when my mum gave birth to me , yet im off to study the most popular course at the most popular university in my country in september so i dont think theyve done too bad as parents

yet i know a friend of mine whose parents had him when they where about 30 ish and he never does any work and is just completely disprespectful to them all the time

Yeah it all depends on the person who is having the child at 18. Some fail and some make it. In the end it is all about how determined you are. It isn't easy but it also isn't the end of the world.

You might not have the things you could of as easily but you also could be getting something far better. It is going to be hard to go to college and stuff but there is online classes and many other options nowadays. I wish ya the best and just stay focused on what you want and you can still get it.

Back
Top Bottom