dedi servers

askold

BSOD
Think of using a dedi and two companies are in my mind - glowhost.com and ncisp.net.
Which one is more preferable in terms of using a dedi from?

For the dedicated servers, I would recommend such company as hostingsource.com. They are really stabkle company with long experience and great price range, offering 50%Discount code.

You know, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down. As a matter of fact I recommend you to have a look at hqhost.net dedicated server offers and they have a great number of dedi solutions. And if their dedicated server standard configurations don't meet your needs, you may contact their sales department and they will help you order a dedicated server with custom configuration.

Try also looking through the offers of dedicated servers by globaltap.com. If you have enough money this company could make a good quality of provding for your sites.

Glowhost.com is the company I'd have a deal with.
Their support staff is highly qualified and they are active and ready to help for 24 hours.
Prices are not high too.

Try also looking through the offers of dedicated servers by globaltap.com.

I am to support Obla, as I know globaltap.com is really great company fro getting dedicated servers from. The highest perfomance and professional backup amke a good advantage overcoming tthe high price.

I consider I will use glowhost.com service, they have been in the web hosting business for a long while and have the reputation of the quality company with excellent support team.

Back
Top Bottom