3 Decisions, which one?

hmm. Option 2 looks good for the Core2Duo. It's got a 750i chipset. I love the 9600GT (just because :p) 2x2 PC2-6400 is nice; good motherboard I/O. Supports SLI another positive. AND it comes with mouse/keyboard + OS. That's a great rig for gaming.

That would work well. I would recommend spending a little bit more and getting a case with better airflow. Check out the Cooler Master HAF. It's only $30 more and will give you a lot of room to upgrade and better cooling.

neither, IMO. looks like they would work out pretty well. But to be sure, let me look a little closer.

EDIT: the Q9400 is a fairly high end Quad sporting the 6Mb cache/1333Mhz FSB/45nm and the Asus P5Q3 is a great board as far as support for the Yorkfields as well as PCI-E 2.0 (5G/T's) and other good stuff like DDR3 RAM. It looks good to go except as Rohan mentioned - The case. I tend to use larger cases. But through experimenting, I like mid tower ATX cases with the PSU on the bottom. I would suggest a CM690 or an NZXT Tempest. But I'm not sure if Ibuypower sells them...

EDIT: They sell both on the build you want. Up to you for looks and performance. I really like the CM690 for the rear-mount socket cooler.

EDIT2: Where in the hell did I get ATX 2.2 from :F I meant standard ATX specification. ATX 2.2 is along the lines of 12v rails >.>

That would work well. I would recommend spending a little bit more and getting a case with better airflow. Check out the Cooler Master HAF. It's only $30 more and will give you a lot of room to upgrade and better cooling.

Do you mean the Cooler Master CM? Because that HAF is $250 more haha :D
Edit: Nvm, it's only 250 more if you get that 2 tone paint job

neither, IMO. looks like they would work out pretty well. But to be sure, let me look a little closer.

Whoa awsome, thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom