SATA = Disabled........in bios!!! NO NO NO

Tiesto996

Beta member
Hi guys, I'm trying to install windows vista to my laptop which decided to wipe itself of everything lol lol and looking in the bios its showing that SATA is disabled and not finding my hard drive. How do i enable the SATA from the bios. Please help!!!!

bump

Please give us more information on your laptop so that we can help you. All Bios are different and have options placed in different areas. Just the Manufacturer and model.

Hi guys, I'm trying to install windows vista to my laptop which decided to wipe itself of everything lol lol and looking in the bios its showing that SATA is disabled and not finding my hard drive. How do i enable the SATA from the bios. Please help!!!!

bump

if it's showing up as a choice in the bios just arrow down to it, hit enter and then change it to enabled...

Medion MAM2100. Going through F2 to get the bios up but its not giving me and option to enable anything. any help would be amazing.

Use another computer to search for bios updates. Some will be .iso, .bin, and other various forms. Most websites provide good instructions on how to upgrade your bios. Let me see if your manufacturer has a bios update.

Back
Top Bottom