Bamboozle 2009 - Amazing!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
For you guys that don't know what Bamboozle is, it's a really big concerts/tours. When it hit's New Jersey, they set up in the parking lot of Giants Stadium - were well, there's music. xP

Here's the Website -
Bamboozle

It goes from Friday-Sunday with Saturday and Sunday being the main days to go. Well, I got a single Sunday pass because I wanted to see the following bands -

(Links have video's from Youtube of the Concert that went on Yesterday, video's taken by the crowd)

The Used - They Played amazing! I was a little pissed they didn't play two songs I love (Lier Lier and Paralyzed) But they still played amazing! They Played Pretty Handsome Awkward, Taste of Ink, Hospital, Blood on My Hands, All That I've Got and Buried Myself Alive, and THE BIRD AND THE WORM!!! Crowd was a little too tight, one of those crowds you can pick up your feet and tell the person next to you that your not standing anymore.

But I got separated from my friends. I found a crowd surfing launch (Area where people run and step off a persons back and crowd surf to the stage). Actually, I found my friends when I was crowd surfing xP. I got some air(Crowd was insanely tight so it was very hot) and crowd surfed a bit there too xP

Rise Against - They Played plain Mazing! Not A-Mazing, just Mazing (Which is better, BTW) They played Pray of Refuge last which was nuts and I crowd surfed to the stage for the finale for that one. There was a Mosh Pit contest and I helped my side of the crowd win! Bigger Mosh! Very nice ^.^

3Oh!3 - Played pretty dam good and it was another one of those crazy tight crowds.

Taking Back Sunday - These guys made my day completely! I crowd surfed twice on these guys and they played there songs perfectly! Played Damn Sure, Cute without the 'E' which everyone went nuts for, and A Decade Under The Influence. Some more songs that I can't remember at the moment. I'm still sorta High from "Bamboozle" air. There was tons of cigarettes and tons of weed. Got high off the weed when I was listening to "Hit The Lights" because around 10 people were smoking it around us.

Sum 41 - They played amazing! Fat Lip got the crowd nuts, did a bit of crowd surfing there as well.

The few bands I wanted to see were Enter Shikari and Brokencyde but I wanted to see Taking Back Sunday instead of Enter Shikari. But Rise Against was WAYYY TOOO Good so I didn't go see Enter Shikari but I heard it was good.

Oh! And how can I forget!
No Doubt was the headliner and they played AMAZING! They were seriously good! I didn't expect much from them but Gwen Stefani sung great and everyone else was great!

Anyone here go to a concerts and any of them recently?

Taking Back Sunday and The Used are two of my most liked bands. I get to see Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom, As I Lay Dying and All That Remains in one week. Then I'm going to the DC 101 Chili Cookoff the week after.

Lucky!
I would love to see Children of Bodom, All The Remains . . . all those bands play live! And Chili would be nice XD

I could imagine how bad CoB gets when they play live.

Back
Top Bottom