My Tutorial Site

... If you think that is hostile, don't ever visit Reno, or anywhere in the ghetto, as to where I grew up... In comparison, that is more then nice... But if you seriously think everything I say is hostile, then my apologies for asking a question, or voicing my opinion.

Give it up burn420. You aint all that.

Go back to the first post in this thread and tell me where the OP asked for your "opinion". Then show me exactly where you helped him with any of his original questions.

Like I said earlier, if you have nothing constructive to offer, do not post. It's that damn simple.

Ya know... He asked for content, site managment, forum moderators, and traffic... Yet I am curious as to why he had chosen his ways, granted maybe I started it in an unorthodox way, but yet instead of anyone thinking about what I said, it seems they just immediately assume I am just trying to be some big time jerk... Yet here he wants people to put time into some work, yet refuse them the rights to their work... But I can't be curious as to why?
My apologies that I am always so busy I don't get the message I attend to get across.. But yet here I am only the asshole, I am only the punk... And apparently "all bark and no bite".. hhmm honestly I really wonder why the hell it is you said that to begin with... My meaning by what I said was not to say I am some big time bad ass, but rather that most people are rude, and if you think that is hostile, then apparently you don't go out in the world to much now do ya..
Also by the way I have a lot of constructive things I could offer for him.. But if I am not allowed to have the rights to my own work, why should I? I have many tutorials I could submit now, and I have many tutorials I plan to write. But my plan was to have them up on my site, so seeing as he wants to take the authors rights away, I was curious as to why.. Cause maybe I wouldn't mind supplying him one or two...
But ya know what... Seeing as I am nothing more then a punk, who as by what your saying, doesn't know what he is talking about.. Why don't you do us all a favor, and just ban me.

I have a solution to your question of not letting people copy and paste the text on your forum. www.dynamicdrive.com has all kinds of goodies to make your forum software do the funkiest stuff. And it's so simple to install most of these mods and add ons. Here's one that fits the bill. >>> http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/noright.htm <<<
If you have trouble installing it or have problems with it, they have a help forum. They do have a strict posting format so lurk in a few threads before you post to see how they do it. Um, what else? Oh yeah. Do not remove the copyright info in the module. They get their knickers in a twist if they see their stuff being used and it's been removed.

Of course, you could just Disable Javascript or go to View >> Source to stop that from working ;)

It's not an issue of copy/paste...
it me getting sued. Lets say the person who submitted a tutorial and then a week later uploads the same tutorial and he (or someone else) says I stole it, then we have a problem.

I don't think it would go as far as you being sued, it would probably just lead to your having to remove the tutorial from your site or give it the proper credits.

Back
Top Bottom