Rave

Fully Optimized
So does anyone here listen to or go to RAVE concerts? I actually really like the music. You can look it up on youtube.

I used to listen to rave music. I have never been to a "rave" though. I used to LOVE happy hardcore for some reason, it's too high-energy now for some reason. I prefer Reggae and Ska.

I used to listen to rave music. I have never been to a "rave" though. I used to LOVE happy hardcore for some reason, it's too high-energy now for some reason. I prefer Reggae and Ska.

I like reggae and jazz a bit too.

Yeah i used to go to em all the time... Its all about no lights, huge open dance floors, Live Dj's playing RECORDS not CD's, 9pm - 6am parties, and hooking up with random raver chicks...:D

My best friend is a Club DJ and I also used to hang out with Tommy Gunn who is a pretty good house DJ and owns network 1 recordings. I got to hang out with DJ Irene a few times and DJ Venom a couple times too and they are both so Chill. I used to go to Raves and clubs all the time cuz I used to promote for Tommy Gunn and got comped into all the clubs so I had VIP access and free entry to any club I wanted....:D:D:D

But then I got older and Married and things changed:(

"rave" is another form of techno right? I don't seem to listen to just one category of techno.. I like what I like, ha.. It all depends on the song personally so I might like rave I might not got any song that really stands out as rave I can listen to?

"rave" is another form of techno right? I don't seem to listen to just one category of techno.. I like what I like, ha.. It all depends on the song personally so I might like rave I might not got any song that really stands out as rave I can listen to?

Rave isn't a form of music. Rave's are a type of underground party where various forms of electronic music. Rave's are not common anymore due to new legislation which lets police in the US easily shut down down (See the R.A.V.E. act). If police find out about them they get shut down, and it's nearly impossible to have a big "rave" without it being found out about. They easily get shut down in Canada too, as well as jsut about any large illegal party's.

So does anyone here listen to or go to RAVE concerts? I actually really like the music. You can look it up on youtube.

First off, what's a "rave concert" if your talking about clubbing, I go clubbing.

I always liked the underground RAVEs the best anyways...:D:D

There was some Huge rave clubs in Springfield MA I used to go to about 10 years ago that when in line to get in the police that were "watching" the things looked more Effed up than the people going in. And some of them were the ones selling the drugs to people in line. Doors opened at 9 pm on Saturday night and Closed around 6 or 7 am on sunday... Best thing was the hotels were like 2 mins up the road so we would park there on saturday night and rent a room till monday so we could party and then sleep most of sunday into monday morning...:D:D

They have ambulances at RAVES in case anyone get hurt from drug overdose. You would think police would have something to say about it. Lol. Not so much here.

Rave isn't a form of music. Rave's are a type of underground party where various forms of electronic music. Rave's are not common anymore due to new legislation which lets police in the US easily shut down down (See the R.A.V.E. act). If police find out about them they get shut down, and it's nearly impossible to have a big "rave" without it being found out about. They easily get shut down in Canada too, as well as jsut about any large illegal party's.

First off, what's a "rave concert" if your talking about clubbing, I go clubbing.

Meh, I think mostly he is referring to flashing lights and people dancing all night to hardcore techno... Never has been a rave scene in central FL... but in Miami... lol

Well, lets just say they dont exactly hold the type of parties anymore where you'd be invited, show up, see a bucket of beanie weanies and they say, "Go let loose!" :D

HAHAHA

:p

Back
Top Bottom