Ultimate PC Performance?

balleralm0916

Beta member
I want to know, specifically for the Graphic's Card, but also just in general, how I can make my PC the best it can be? Here is my system properties.

SYSTEM PROPERTIES:

Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Company

Model: a6142n

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.30 GHz

Memory (RAM): 2.00 GB

System type: 32-bit Operating System.

ADVANCED SYSTEM PROPERTIES

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Monitor: HP w2007 Wide LCD Monitor

Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio

Computer: ACPI x36-based PC

I am wondering this because I may want to get some newer PC games but they require faster computers. What can I do to make practically any game work for my PC?

No price range. But if their is a better "bang for buck" I would rather know about that product....thanks!

(if their is anything else a part of my computer you need to know then ask!)

I would upgrade your RAM to 4 gigs and windows to vista 64 bit. Also how big is your hard drive. To find these parts I found that newegg.com has the best prices. I stick with Kingston RAM and Western Digital Hard Drives.

I would upgrade your RAM to 4 gigs and windows to vista 64 bit. Also how big is your hard drive. To find these parts I found that newegg.com has the best prices. I stick with Kingston RAM and Western Digital Hard Drives.
Have you not noticed that he's using integrated graphics? And his goal is to be able to run any game on his PC.
And besides:
System type: 32-bit Operating System.
He has a 32bit OS so not all 4GB would be recognized.

@ OP.

The first place you need to start would be a new graphics card. If you could give us some more info we would be able to help.
- Where are you in the world?
- What is your monitor's native resolution?
- What is your budget? (Surely it's not limitless? :D )
- Do you overclock at all?

-

The first place you need to start would be a new graphics card. If you could give us some more info we would be able to help.
-

I think the first thing he needs is a new PSU to be able to run a new graphics card

props rooster, that aint bad at all but I wouldnt settle for a k8 processor... so IMHO if your going to spend money on a build, do it right. start over

Back
Top Bottom