even though it probably is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
How could you run, Mac OS X on Windows Vista. I mean of course you'd have to have a dual boot. I have all together like almost a terabyte of hard disk space. I always wanted to do it. Not sure how though. I have a copy of Mac OS and get this its actually legit lol. I bought an extra copy with my moms mac.

You don't. It's against the Mac OS X EULA.

1. General. The software (including Boot ROM code), documentation and any fonts accompanying this License whether preinstalled on Apple-labeled hardware, on disk, in read only memory, on any other media or in any other form (collectively the “Apple Software”) are licensed, not sold, to you by Apple Computer, Inc. (“Apple”) for use only under the terms of this License, and Apple reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. The rights granted herein are limited to Apple's and its licensors' intellectual property rights in the Apple Software as licensed hereunder and do not include any other patents or intellectual property rights. You own the media on which the Apple Software is recorded but Apple and/or Apple's licensor(s) retain ownership of the Apple Software itself. The terms of this License will govern any software upgrades provided by Apple that replace and/or supplement the original Apple Software product, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.

Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
A. This License allows you to install, use and run one (1) copy of the Apple Software on a single Apple-labeled computer at a time. You agree not to install, use or run the Apple Software on any non-Apple-labeled computer, or to enable others to do so.

We've been through this before on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom