windows 7: my thoughts

I'm pretty sure it's rc1 it's Build 7100 but the last few builds I tested said in the windows version that they were release candidate 1 too. I also keep hearing rumors that there will be a new theme in the final rtm version of windows 7.

Apparently, Windows 7 will be available on Acer computers beginning on October 23. MS has stated that on May 5, they will release a free RC that will be good for a full year, until June 10, 2010. That is also the proposed release period of Windows 7.
Geez, thats a long time yet......

I'll betcha any money they change the name of it by then.

I've tried it briefly but I felt it was designed for computer noobs too much and not for more advanced users. Everything had a 'wizard' feel to it

well windows is designed for everyone from n00bs to advanced users so it has to be one size fits all. If you are advanced and want something different try linux (not ubuntu though)

I'll certainly be getting it when it comes out. Apparently it even includes a XP virtual machine in the final release, so everyone'll be happy.

im not buying it
i paid for vista and there switching over this fast?
ill get it but im not buying it

Eh, no use complaining. MS used to come out with a new OS like every three years, 95,98, ME, XP... Four OS's in what, six/seven years? We got spoiled with XP, that's all it comes down too.

Apparently, Windows 7 will be available on Acer computers beginning on October 23. MS has stated that on May 5, they will release a free RC that will be good for a full year, until June 10, 2010. That is also the proposed release period of Windows 7.

thats when my evalution is good till, but thanks to my activator its good indefinatley

how am i lazy? i paid for vista and there already throwing in a new os just because people dont like vista why should i get screwed for being an early adapter and supporting ms

how am i lazy? i paid for vista and there already throwing in a new os just because people dont like vista why should i get screwed for being an early adapter and supporting ms
XP (4 years) > Vista (4 years) > W7

What's your problem?

That's like saying: "This graphics card was awesome when I bought it five years ago, now they expect me to buy a new one to be able to play the latest games???"

You don't have an argument, you either pay for W7 as it cost MS a lot of money and time to develop and produce, or you stick with Vista.

Back
Top Bottom