Car Thread!

So a lot of guys on RPS are telling me to go with carb instead of EFI, and get a different engine or convert back to EFI later on... Since carb will be a lot easier for my first swap... I think if I have a wiring harness ready before hand, it won't be any harder to swap in, because from there I just plug and go... I'm not really sure what to do.

Recently had a brake booster fixed at the local fix-it shoppy.

But now, when I place the shifter from Park to Drive, I no longer need to press the brakes down. And most importantly, the cruise control no longer works! THe light comes on, but when I hit set it just doesn't do anything. Brake lights and brakes are working fine, but what gives?

Take it back and tell them they messed something up so you get it fixed free.

Sounds like you're not the first case then. Might've been a shady operation that got discovered. Try contacting the Better Business Bureau and see what you can do.

So what do you guys recommend for painting the engine? What color I mean. My friends say red and black. I'm not really sure. I was gonna do black, with the valve covers, and intakes aluminum/silver, but I'm not really sure. I saw a set of blue vacuum and radiator tubes on summitracing for around $30 too I think. And I think all those need replacing anyway...

Back
Top Bottom