Left 4 Dead Survival Scores

Man I can't wait. Computer should get here tomorrow around 4:30 and Im going to buy the game tonight so everything will be ready to go.

Man I can't wait. Computer should get here tomorrow around 4:30 and Im going to buy the game tonight so everything will be ready to go.

Make sure you get a microphone. It's impossible to play well without communicating.

Make sure you get a microphone. It's impossible to play well without communicating.

not really impossible but very very frustrating

I am downloading new drivers for my GPU and then hoping on to play if you wanna join rohan or anyone else...:D:D

Oh i have a razor brand headset, forgot the model number/name exactly but I had to have it for fun times on CS:S and TS/vent.

Free friday! Every Steam member can play L4D for free today!

I've been playing for the last hour or so and these are the things I've noticed.

90% of your team members are stupid.
You need a microphone to tell them what to do.
Molotovs are awesome
I am always Louis for some reason.

Free friday! Every Steam member can play L4D for free today!

I've been playing for the last hour or so and these are the things I've noticed.

90% of your team members are stupid.
You need a microphone to tell them what to do.
Molotovs are awesome
I am always Louis for some reason.

Yea you pretty much just summed up the whole game with those statements. I always seem to get stuck with the worst teammates but its ok cuz after like 5 mins they end up quitting anyways and thats fine with me because the bots are actually better than most of them (sad huh) Molly are definitely sweet but I prefer pipe bombs myself because the zombies go to them. And that game is so hard to play without a microphone because when a crap load of zombies are attacking me im not trying to read what someone is typing on the screen....:D:D:D

But overall that is a SWEET game IMHO.....

I also learnt that at certain times, it is better to save your own skin that to go back and help a pinned team mate :D

Back
Top Bottom