Ther hunter ot the hunted?

Lol Idk...think if arnold got infected... Would you want to even think about throwing a molotov at him? Or some of those huge body builder guys.. They'd fit the bill as tanks. :D

Whats with all the flaming going on lately? Seriously, just because he had an idea about something he KNOWS for sure wouldn't happen, is not grounds to pull in age card and make yourself feel like more of a man on a computer forum. I respect you (thelis) and everyone else but this is the social lounge and if you didn't like the topic, lock it. If thats against your guidelines and you don't like it, then why post? Let everyone be happy.

As for the OP.. I'd want to be the hunter. I told my girlfriend if the swine flu somehow mutates into a zombie creating disease, first sign of that, Im buying a HUGE storm shelter under ground, stocking up on generators and gas, buying a couple of AR15's (because m4s can't be sold legally to civilians), and raiding the canned food aisle at walmart. For the record, I am 19. I had a job but quit, due to a full time college schedule. Im a med student planning to get my fellowship in anesthesiology. That should be good enough for my family along with keeping my imagination in tact, right?

Holy balls bat man! That is one hell of a post! +1

I would be the hunter of course.
But I would probably build a large or jack.. a large tree house lol.. Have you ever seen a Zombie that could climb trees? I would take my already owned guns and go buy more ammo then I already have.. Because we all know that we are going to need a crap load... Get can foods some "astronaut" ice cream. just to snack on between shootings:D

I wasn't pulling an age card bro. I was simply saying that I personally believe this new "zombie" fad is not interesting in the slightest, and that in my opinion nobody over a certain age should find it as such. However, those are all opinions and I have as much a right to post mine as you do.

I do not lock threads because I personally disagree with them. That would be power-tripping and generally unacceptable. Old Maurice did that, and we can see where that landed him.

I might be a moderator, but I am also a member of this forum. Why should I not post my opinion?

By the way, I +repped you for your willingness to stand up for fellow forum members. I respect you as well man.

Fair enough, I suppose you do have a right to post as well. :D

Anyways, yes the zombie thing does get old but left 4 dead actually brought a new taste of it to me. Instead of only being ONE person fighting, its an actual group and a game that requires teamwork; a more realistic approach to the reality of how it would be if indeed it became that. It won't so its all hypothetical and I can see where you'd get sick of it. Thanks for not taking it personally and actually being nice about it.

Back
Top Bottom