Ther hunter ot the hunted?

Fully Optimized
So in the possible case of a zombie disease/ uprising, you would you rather be.....the hunter or the hunter?

I would be the hunter. I mean, yes you have a billion zombies walking toward you, but who cares when you have a nearly unlimited arsenal of weapons right? I common, that is awesome. :D
It give you excuses to do things like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNaRY47gNw

ITT: More 11-15 year olds stupidly obsessing over a subculture which could not possibly become reality and is in essence, the glorification of a sub-par at best novel.

Edit: If anyone here to discuss zombies is over the mentioned age, please do yourself and your family a favor and get a job.

I'm almost 19 and I think it would be cool if it was possible. Sure it would be scary, but it's more a purpose than what we do now. I'd get my butt down to the gun shop on Rosemont and it's surrounded by grocery stores. So everything works out fine. I'll stop by the Catholic college and pick up a few girls to "repopulate." :D

Whats with all the flaming going on lately? Seriously, just because he had an idea about something he KNOWS for sure wouldn't happen, is not grounds to pull in age card and make yourself feel like more of a man on a computer forum. I respect you (thelis) and everyone else but this is the social lounge and if you didn't like the topic, lock it. If thats against your guidelines and you don't like it, then why post? Let everyone be happy.

As for the OP.. I'd want to be the hunter. I told my girlfriend if the swine flu somehow mutates into a zombie creating disease, first sign of that, Im buying a HUGE storm shelter under ground, stocking up on generators and gas, buying a couple of AR15's (because m4s can't be sold legally to civilians), and raiding the canned food aisle at walmart. For the record, I am 19. I had a job but quit, due to a full time college schedule. Im a med student planning to get my fellowship in anesthesiology. That should be good enough for my family along with keeping my imagination in tact, right?

I'm almost 19 and I think it would be cool if it was possible. Sure it would be scary, but it's more a purpose than what we do now. I'd get my butt down to the gun shop on Rosemont and it's surrounded by grocery stores. So everything works out fine. I'll stop by the Catholic college and pick up a few girls to "repopulate." :D

I'll join you!! And find some others. I have 2 friends that would join too. :D

I'll join you!! And find some others. I have 2 friends that would join too. :D

It would be like Left 4 Dead, ha! :rolleyes:

Hell, I'm college student hoping to become a dentist. I've seen immature doctors. Everyone has a dream or crazy ideas. I have a zombie dream every night, haha. Age doesn't always equal more maturity.

Whats with all the flaming going on lately? Seriously, just because he had an idea about something he KNOWS for sure wouldn't happen, is not grounds to pull in age card and make yourself feel like more of a man on a computer forum. I respect you (thelis) and everyone else but this is the social lounge and if you didn't like the topic, lock it.

I wasn't pulling an age card bro. I was simply saying that I personally believe this new "zombie" fad is not interesting in the slightest, and that in my opinion nobody over a certain age should find it as such. However, those are all opinions and I have as much a right to post mine as you do.

I do not lock threads because I personally disagree with them. That would be power-tripping and generally unacceptable. Old Maurice did that, and we can see where that landed him.

If thats against your guidelines and you don't like it, then why post? Let everyone be happy.

I might be a moderator, but I am also a member of this forum. Why should I not post my opinion?

By the way, I +repped you for your willingness to stand up for fellow forum members. I respect you as well man.

Back
Top Bottom