Left 4 Dead Survival Scores

I'm playing the Public Lobby on No Mercy and Prodigy was playing the Terminal.

It was insane. We got to a point where 2 tanks were being spawned.

How many people died when those tanks spawn? From the youtube videos ive watched, those things can be pretty nasty.

How many people died when those tanks spawn? From the youtube videos ive watched, those things can be pretty nasty.

All of use died around that time. I killed 2 tanks at once by my self properly by a properly placed molotov to light them on fire, an exploding oxygen tank and 10 shots from my auto shotgun. All of my team mates were reloading or healing at the time. It was very lucky, haha.

rohan we gotta play more of this

Hell yeah! We will play tonight.

I am embarrassed to admit that I only got round to playing the demo of this game a week ago. I've played it through about ten times it's so fun :D

Can't wait to get the real game (I didn't get it from Steam, have to wait for it to arrive) and play with some real people.

And I already know not to disturb the witch :D

i could tonight i get my new mobo hopefully today if someone is home to sign for it i could always put swapping everything out and putting it into teh new case until tomorrow

I am embarrassed to admit that I only got round to playing the demo of this game a week ago. I've played it through about ten times it's so fun :D

Can't wait to get the real game (I didn't get it from Steam, have to wait for it to arrive) and play with some real people.

And I already know not to disturb the watch :D

Witch. :rolleyes:

I didn't know you can disturb verbs in that game, haha.

And I already know not to disturb the watch :D

Witch... :rolleyes:

I didn't know you could disturb verbs in that game, haha.

Back
Top Bottom