swine flu

Big doesn't mean good immune system. Infact it's easier to kill big people virally because theirs more stress on certain body parts.

However, here's the interesting part about the H1N1 virus that nobody appears to be mentioning. It targets the strongest people. Death is caused by an overreaction of the immune system, people that have weak immune systems recover from it, while healthy people end up dyeing.

http://www.nowpublic.com/health/swine-flu-more-likely-kill-healthy-people-virus-killing-tips

Now this scares me.

When a virus pandemic like this comes along, this is what i like to do:

1. Buy M16A2 and 2000 rounds off black market
2. Stock apartment with 6 months of food
3. Fortify apartment
4. Shoot infected in head

Works wonders for situations like this

Why an M16A2? Much nicer to have a fully automatic weapon. M16's are also waaay too long to properly manouver in buildings with the long stock and 20" barrel. No good for zombies unless your in a big field. Not to mention the entire design is overly prone to weapon jams.

Why an M16A2? Much nicer to have a fully automatic weapon. M16's are also waaay too long to properly manouver in buildings with the long stock and 20" barrel. No good for zombies unless your in a big field. Not to mention the entire design is overly prone to weapon jams.

Yes this is why the army has been using them for years.. :rolleyes:

Yes this is why the army has been using them for years.. :rolleyes:

They are using them because back in Vietnam the AR-15 design was the best that fit the caliber the army wanted to use, and long barrel length's aren't too bad in a forest. They are easy to control as well, I'm a small guy and I have no problem controlling a C7A1 (Colt manufactured version of M16A2 for Canadian service with full auto and top rail instead of carry handle) on fully automatic fire. However even firing a few rounds out of an AR-15 / M16 design leads to carbon everywhere in the rifle.

But in recent years, the US military noticing the design flaws has made some changes.

1: Many people in the US military are issued M4 variants with shorter barrels and foldable stocks, to be more friendly in urban environments. M4's also have fully automatic capability's as well.

2: The US military is using different weapons for it's special operations group and even some normal groups. The HK-416 is starting to be used as well as other weapons.

yea, but how often in buildings? not much.

Actually they are used in buildings quite a lot. It's not like most people carry around multiple firearms for use in different situations. It's what you have, make it work.

actually the flu lasts from about 2 - 3 weeks sooo ehh a little bit longer than you think... the medicine is just to stop it from spreading... this is pretty serious because it can cause death.. all's im saying is please warn everyone around but dont say "IT'LL KILL U" just say it has a current death percentage of 6% so far.. (my own rough estimate) and if anyone has a cold or flu.. STAY AWAY FROM THEM lol and if u have it... u need to stay away from your family so u dont put them threw a possibility of death!

You have got to be kidding me! It has been reported that only 7 have died in Mexico, according to the WHO.

You have got to be kidding me! It has been reported that only 7 have died in Mexico, according to the WHO.

Try 150 in the global media spotlight. 150 or so out of 2,000 reported cases is a significant number.

Apparently some kid was texting his friends before school today saying he had Swine Flu. Word got the the principal just before the first bell, and he called him down to the office. Put a glove on and asked to see his phone. When the kid didn't have it, he called his mom in and made him leave until he came back with a doctor's note saying he was clean.

Back
Top Bottom