swine flu

usually if i get sick i just take loads of vitamin C both from eating oranges even though most comercially produced oranges dont have much vitamin C so i also top up with vit c pills when im ill , the advantage of this is unlike pills your body wont build up a resistance to vitamin C and usually my healing time from any sort of sickness is at least half what everyone elses in my house/friends is

You should use garlic smothered pasta and tomato sauce as they are good sources of vitamin C (from tomatoes) and garlic is good for healing quickly. Also take oregano pills, echanacia (however it's spelled), and just take Vitamin C supplements. Don't drink orange juice though because the suger will undo the affects of the Vitamin C for the most part.

So yeah, when you're sick (viral or bacterial) 4 basic herbal or vitamin remedies to take
1- Vitamin C (from tomatoes and supplements )
2- Garlic with pasta
3- Oregano pills (buy in drug isle in the super market)
4- Echanacea (in drug isle of super market)

Exactly. It was a Mexican baby that died. I'm pretty sure most of us have nothing to worry about. If you feel really sick (not just "oh I have a stuffy nose during allergy season I must have swine flu!") then go to a doctor, it's very treatable.
You are quite right it was a mexican baby and as far as i can see only mexicans have died which many leading experts have commented on saying that there must be some environmental factor coming into play as to why its only killed mexicans so far . I think the WHO is making a bit of a mistake upgrading the threat level so soon at at such little all they will do is cause widespread panick as people start to panick buy etc
well the advice in the uk is if you are ill not to go to your doctor as you may infect other people whilst there but to ring them and they will come to visit you

You should use garlic smothered pasta and tomato sauce as they are good sources of vitamin C (from tomatoes) and garlic is good for healing quickly. Also take oregano pills, echanacia (however it's spelled), and just take Vitamin C supplements. Don't drink orange juice though because the suger will undo the affects of the Vitamin C for the most part.

So yeah, when you're sick (viral or bacterial) 4 basic herbal or vitamin remedies to take
1- Vitamin C (from tomatoes and supplements )
2- Garlic with pasta
3- Oregano pills (buy in drug isle in the super market)
4- Echanacea (in drug isle of super market)

i dont drink orange juice that much and certainly not when im ill the sugar makes my stomach do weird things , usually its just vit C supplements and oranges even though as i said comercially produced ones lack in vitamin c i eat plenty of pasta anyway its a big part of my diet and usually garlic is an included ingredient with whatever pasta dish i have

Like I said, just eat lots of good healthy food if you can keep it down. And if you can't keep food down, just drink sport water with salts and your pills to keep you hydrated at least. But if you are sick, definitely DON'T go to the doctor. Just stay home and wait it out. It's your best bet.

i also take multivitamin supplements during the winter months just because usually thats when i get the least sunlight and get out the least because of the cold

tbh at the moment im not too scarred of getting sick from the swine flu IMO the WHO are just being overly cautious and the media are just scaremongering all of the people who havae contracted it in my country are said to be responding well to currently available treatement and the government has just planned to double its stockpile of medicine

Just get those Oregano pills. These work wonders for viruses like these.

When a virus pandemic like this comes along, this is what i like to do:

1. Buy M16A2 and 2000 rounds off black market
2. Stock apartment with 6 months of food
3. Fortify apartment
4. Shoot infected in head

Works wonders for situations like this

When a virus pandemic like this comes along, this is what i like to do:

1. Buy M16A2 and 2000 rounds off black market
2. Stock apartment with 6 months of food
3. Fortify apartment
4. Shoot infected in head

Works wonders for situations like this

until you go to jail.

Top 5 things to have when zombies attack!!!!!! by William

Safehouse with Unlimited Ammo and Supplies, Shotgun, Jericho Pistol, Chaingun and m32 grenade launcher with unlimited grenades.

I'm scared now. Even though I have a strong immune system and I'm hug person, I still have a ton of smaller weaker friends that will die if they get sick. I'm not scared about dying, but about my friends dying.

EDIT: Huge person

Big doesn't mean good immune system. Infact it's easier to kill big people virally because theirs more stress on certain body parts.

However, here's the interesting part about the H1N1 virus that nobody appears to be mentioning. It targets the strongest people. Death is caused by an overreaction of the immune system, people that have weak immune systems recover from it, while healthy people end up dyeing.

http://www.nowpublic.com/health/swine-flu-more-likely-kill-healthy-people-virus-killing-tips

Back
Top Bottom