swine flu

Kage you are right people do die during the seasonal flu outbreaks that happen all over the world every year its usually only the really old and vulnerable or the young most of the rest of the population manage to fight it off
i agree it isnt as bad as the media is making out firstly because it was a young person it killed and secondly they where still a mexican ,I mean dont get me wrong its tragic that a little boy has died from this but it shows that so far it isnt killing ordinary healthy adults apart from in mexico . i turned the computer ona nd went on bbc news before and it was like First Us casualty so i was like ok so its killing people in the US now , it was only shortly afterwards it came out that it was a 23month old child and then even longer before it came out that it was a mexican boy

Anyone seen this pic before?
27K39.jpg

No cases of the swine flu is reported in Colorado, so I am going to assume that what I have now is just a normal cold blended with some allergies. If I get worse, then I'll go see a doctor.
I can't really stay home since theres only 2 weeks of school left, and I need to take my finals and turn in work to keep my grade up.

Well the first confirmed case was reported in Colorado Springs now. I live here. I want to go into the mountains and live at a lake with a fishing rod and a trailer. LOL.

I'm scared now. Even though I have a strong immune system and I'm hug person, I still have a ton of smaller weaker friends that will die if they get sick. I'm not scared about dying, but about my friends dying.

EDIT: Huge person

Kage you are right people do die during the seasonal flu outbreaks that happen all over the world every year its usually only the really old and vulnerable or the young most of the rest of the population manage to fight it off
i agree it isnt as bad as the media is making out firstly because it was a young person it killed and secondly they where still a mexican ,I mean dont get me wrong its tragic that a little boy has died from this but it shows that so far it isnt killing ordinary healthy adults apart from in mexico . i turned the computer ona nd went on bbc news before and it was like First Us casualty so i was like ok so its killing people in the US now , it was only shortly afterwards it came out that it was a 23month old child and then even longer before it came out that it was a mexican boy
Exactly. It was a Mexican baby that died. I'm pretty sure most of us have nothing to worry about. If you feel really sick (not just "oh I have a stuffy nose during allergy season I must have swine flu!") then go to a doctor, it's very treatable.

I'm scared now. Even though I have a strong immune system and I'm hug person, I still have a ton of smaller weaker friends that will die if they get sick. I'm not scared about dying, but about my friends dying.

EDIT: Huge person

umm... physical size =/= the strength of you immune system.

I know mine is good because I eat a lot of vitamin and mineral rich foods, and I don't pop pills when I'm sick. I let my body do its job. The bad thing is that the stronger your immune system the more at risk you are with this.

P.S. I'm 6'3" and a mere 185 lbs. I'll go down just as fast as a midget with this.

umm... physical size =/= the strength of you immune system.

I know mine is good because I eat a lot of vitamin and mineral rich foods, and I don't pop pills when I'm sick. I let my body do its job. The bad thing is that the stronger your immune system the more at risk you are with this.

P.S. I'm 6'3" and a mere 185 lbs. I'll go down just as fast as a midget with this.

I eat well too and eat lots of fruits and veggies and meat. I am 6' 3" and I weigh 240 of pure muscle. And never use pills unless something keeps coming bad over and over which is extremely rare (only once for me). Lol, I only get sick about 1 every three years. Normal flu's or food poisoning usually give me stomach ache which last for a few hours and then I'm better.

Back
Top Bottom