Html?

Emzie

Solid State Member
I played around with HTML whenever I was building websites and was doing stuff on Myspace but I no longer mess with it, Is there any pro HTML coders on here?

I was wandering if there we're HTML Coders because I really liked HTML and I wasn't sure what everyone else thought about the language.

I'm trying to learn it. I'm not sure where to start. Is there a Rosetta Stone 'ish software. Where it teaches you

Ehh... I thought html was a bit on the boring side... I personally find that php is much more exciting.

HTML is a good foundation for any further programming you want to learn, and a thorough knowledge of it is nearly required in order to work with other server-side web programming languages. It's also very easy to memorize (if you use it frequently).

It is important to know it before you do any other web programming and the good thing is that it is really easy to learn and memorize.

HTML is a really good place to start, once you grasp it you pretty much have XML and XHTML down. I currently know HTML quite well as I use it quite a lot. I am learning PHP as well but for web programming you should also know CSS.

I'm a freelance web developer. HTML is really simple to get used to and It becomes just as easy as writing normal English. Myspace codes don't actually use that much HTML it is much more CSS (cascading style sheets) these are even easier than HTML to pick up.

Once you have both CSS and HTML down you can start creating basic websites.

Back
Top Bottom