Donate To Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emzie

Solid State Member
I made a website where everyone can donate to Charity to help people in need right now I am raising money to get a .com URL so far we just have a regular URL which can be found at the bottom of this post.
Please come and donate and feel good that you have.

http://charity-donations.webs.com/

Thanks for Donating.

Don't think you'll get a huge amount of hits here. Whilst i'm sure everything is legit it just sounds a bit of a funny concept, why not just give my money straight to the charity?

Don't think you'll get a huge amount of hits here. Whilst i'm sure everything is legit it just sounds a bit of a funny concept, why not just give my money straight to the charity?

I agree. I wouldn't just give my money away over the internet when I could give it in person..

I'm also not saying he's scamming.. but either way, I'm not going to take my chances.

I have no reason to scam. I have even donated 9.95$ if you go to the donors page.
This is a easier way to donate to just go through paypal then it goes to charity without you leaving your house. Very simple.
The reason the website is so fast is because I also bought extra bandwidth which is now 5GB Bandwidth and its really fast. :)
Thanks for donating!

I give money to charity's that need like Water and stuff how kids are in need of water, clothes and shelters those are the charity's I aim at the most because I feel like those are the ones in need.

Well why dont you name some of the charities you give too? I just want to confirm with them that you are actually affiliated with them,also what charity did you donate that $9.95 too?

Did you just write your own name on the donors page? and in response to your statement "I have no reason to scam" does anyone who scams people really have a reason other than getting money for doing nothing or misleading? I am not saying you are scamming people (especially since your the only person who donated) but it just seems fishy that your website not only has 1 person who donated that happens to be your username here and not a real name which donation sites usually do but also that you are looking for donations on a computer forum of all places why not try a children in need forum or whatever. Just really seems fishy to me thats all...:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom