Random Chit Chat

leaving for Switzerland in less than a week...staying with a girl i met last year. Here's hoping I can get laid :D

nah man dont waste your money on the 790gx. its nothin special really, ACC doesnt do anything. I actually kind of regret buying my asus 790gx... Could have gotten a Phenom II 720 instead of the kuma and settled for the 780G chipset...

But i had to think that the platform mattered more :rolleyes:

nah man dont waste your money on the 790gx. its nothin special really, ACC doesnt do anything. I actually kind of regret buying my asus 790gx... Could have gotten a Phenom II 720 instead of the kuma and settled for the 780G chipset...

The 780g is an older version of the gx. Get the gx it has better overclocking and is more reliable.

You should have gotten the Phenom II X3 720 and the AMD 790GX board. It's a better performing board than the 780G and you could have tried unlocking the fourth core of the X3 720. ;)

yeah i always kick myself for not getting that 720, it was $70 more to go with the 790gx paired with the Phenom II 720 combo, but i had to be cheap and go with the kuma and 790gx combo. i just sit on newegg looking at the 720, thinking ahh if i could just go back.... xD

But hey ill just a Phenom II 955 in the future i guess

Back
Top Bottom