swine flu

yeah its also spreading pretty quickly... already in cali and arizona.

well, most of arizona is retired old people, so that really sucks (weak immune systems) but a lot of southern CA is self righteous pricks and if you are not you'd be wise to go on an extended vacation out of CA.

P.S. On the game, first dead in mexico.

well, most of arizona is retired old people, so that really sucks (weak immune systems) but a lot of southern CA is self righteous pricks and if you are not you'd be wise to go on an extended vacation out of CA.

P.S. On the game, first dead in mexico.

Well last I heard, this particular strain was attacking healthier young people like must of us here on the forum. So that's actually good news because most of us probably have very good immune systems. Haha. :D :D

well that could just be because as a whol old people would be retired and so would not be out mixing with other people like at work or school so they are at less risk of exposure than the rest of us

Ok so its claimed its first confirmed victrom outside of mexico . A 23month old girl in Texas USA has been killed by the virus
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8024611.stm
Still not a lot of information about it though , did she contract it from a human , how long did she go before treatment has she sufferend from seasonal flu this year etc etc all this data is vital to know how much of a danger this virus is

First U.S. swine flu death reported
A child in Texas has become the first fatality from swine flu in the United States, according to Dr. Richard Besser, the acting director of the CDC. "I can confirm the very sad news out of Texas that a child has died of the H1N1 virus," Besser said. Six of the 64 confirmed swine flu cases in the U.S. have been reported in Texas, according to the CDC. "I expect we'll see more cases," (cnn.com)

There was 4 swine flu cases confirmed in my area, up from the previous 0. Theirs dozens of unconfirmed.

Back
Top Bottom