just a little anxious for the shipping..

get off dis kids back lol, im 36 and live with my parents and buy computers from ibuypower too ok...

~--~hATers~--~

To the OP, that sounds about right. Don't worry, dude. Ibuypower is a great site. It's not like you're saving hundreds of dollars by ordering from them. I hope you enjoy your new rig. What are the specs? Remember to take plenty of pictures for us when you get it. :D

Phenom II X4 940
MSI DKA790GX
ATI HD 4870 1GB (I'll probably pick another one up here in a week or so)
4 GB DDR2
1 TB HDD
Vista Premium 64bit

Im really looking forward to gaming with it. I've looked at some gameplay videos ran on the 4870 and It just looks phenomenal. Ive seen some left 4 dead footage on this card and it left me salivating. Im wishing I would have done the overnight shipping but my option was to save the money and buy a few games with it.

you saw some left 4 dead footage? really? dude left 4 dead should be like pac-man for newer or even older comps. e.g: my comp (see specs in sig) plays l4d @ Very high shader, High everything else, 8x msaa 8x af: 120fps AVG

Also i thought your limit was $1000?

My limit was 1000$. I got all this plus a speaker sysstem for about $950. Mind you, the speakers may not be amazing but they're better than what I have.

you saw some left 4 dead footage? really? dude left 4 dead should be like pac-man for newer or even older comps. e.g: my comp (see specs in sig) plays l4d @ Very high shader, High everything else, 8x msaa 8x af: 120fps AVG

Also i thought your limit was $1000?

Uh, that's kind of the point. It's supposed to be an easy game to run that still looks fantastic.

I wasn't thinking it was soem hardcore test for the system prodigy, it only requires a GPU that is directx 9.0 compatible with only 128mb of memory. The recommended GPU is around a ATI 3850. So what was my point about the game? It looked fun, not some 3dbenchmark to compare my e-peen to.

Back
Top Bottom