Moments you were with a girl

...so...

...I was going to show off my awesome CF posting skills to this girl when I post in the wrong thread...she proceed to verbally own me with /b/ skills.

I used to work at an elementary school watching little kids and chilling out with them until their parents came to pick them up. There was these two SMOKIN girls that worked with me and we were all in the gym one day playing around. The girls got these gymnastic mats out and pushed them against the wall, proceeding to do a hand stand with their feet braced against the wall to see how long they could hold themselves up. It was pretty cool and all but I have never done it. Im a fairly scrawny guy but am well defined and i can bench my own weight. Well they asked me to try it and I was like, what the heck, I can do a hand stand and another cool stuff, why should this be any different. So i throw my hands down and plant them into the mat, and I swear, as soon as my heels hit that wall, I gained 100 pounds and fell straight down on my head. It scooted out away from me so Im laying on my trapezius looking up at my own freaking legs. They were laughing their eyeballs out. haha

Back
Top Bottom