Moments you were with a girl

This thread is now about what our friends have.

My friend has a 62 Oldsmobile Starfire that needs a lot of work.

Heh, we've had worse. Computers or the female species...
Now were onto the female species or cars!!!

well, umm...try to keep this PG...

about when i was 17, i was at my then GF's house, an i was sitting in a chair, an she was well...um...down there...doing her thing and then her mom comes into the bedroom like a ninja and i didnt even hear foot steps...wander why...lol, and then her moms like, WHAT are you two doing!, an my gf sat up an shes like, um trying to sew a button onto his pants!. i was like...wow....coulda said something a little better then that...lol

Long story short um not aloud upstairs in there house now even if we have since broken up, gone seperate ways and dating other people, lol..

That's hilarious.

I can't think of any off the top of my head...

A couple years ago, our swim team was on a camping trip. We were having a bonfire, and this girl and I just kinda left to go hook up when no one was looking. The girl's parents were there though, and I guess they were like where did they just go...my genius friend responds "Mike has restless leg syndrome, and they are just going to get his medication. He needs someone to go with him in case it gets too severe and he can't make it." Good one buddy, thanks.

That's hilarious.

A couple years ago, our swim team was on a camping trip. We were having a bonfire, and this girl and I just kinda left to go hook up when no one was looking. The girl's parents were there though, and I guess they were like where did they just go...my genius friend responds "Mike has restless leg syndrome, and they are just going to get his medication. He needs someone to go with him in case it gets too severe and he can't make it." Good one buddy, thanks.

I'll have to remember that one.

Thread pirates here be your warning! Stay out of my thread you scurvy.

That's hilarious.

HAHA that's great! Restless leg syndrome....lol wut

Back
Top Bottom