swine flu

guys if you read around there is medication you can take to help it, its called tamiflu and relenza, you have to take it within 2 days of the symptoms occurring and it'll help you out alot by stopping the virus from further growing but it doesnt matter if you wait a long time to go see the doctor ure pretty much screwed and theres no meds to help since its new and noone knows how to treat it... just pray your body can overcome it

Wow...dude. It's not that harsh. I'm sure you'd be fine within 3 days of symptoms...hell...maybe even 4. I'll definitely pick one of those medicines tomorrow...and if I still have this thing I'll go to the doctor Tuesday.

Well, keep in mind that unlike other flus, this swine flu is also attacking young healthy people.

And actually fanatic4christ is right, this could lead to death of you do not go to the doctor with symptoms within 2 days. That's what the WHO said.

Air purifying bubble is 90% up and running. All systems operational. Full system lock down in T-minus 10..9...8..

Wow...dude. It's not that harsh. I'm sure you'd be fine within 3 days of symptoms...hell...maybe even 4. I'll definitely pick one of those medicines tomorrow...and if I still have this thing I'll go to the doctor Tuesday.

actually the flu lasts from about 2 - 3 weeks sooo ehh a little bit longer than you think... the medicine is just to stop it from spreading... this is pretty serious because it can cause death.. all's im saying is please warn everyone around but dont say "IT'LL KILL U" just say it has a current death percentage of 6% so far.. (my own rough estimate) and if anyone has a cold or flu.. STAY AWAY FROM THEM lol and if u have it... u need to stay away from your family so u dont put them threw a possibility of death!

I live in the UK, and I'm coming down with cold symptoms now... but in this house, thats not unusual.

I have had a cough and runny nose for the past couple days. But that's it... There has been a pretty rough sickness spreading around our school for a couple months. People would be out of school for a week or more with it...

Back
Top Bottom