Glad this wasn't me

I don't think they can considering he did it himself, yet doesn't the manufacturer have a warrenty that lets them do this

Wouldn't that be considered "damaging the component"?I'm not sure that Newegg or AMD would back him on that. I know I wouldn't. I'd laugh until the sun rose and keep laughing some more.

I you had noticed, Asus responded buy saying to contact them with a reference number. It appears that they are willing to help the dummy out.

I you had noticed, Asus responded buy saying to contact them with a reference number. It appears that they are willing to help the dummy out.

Yeah thats the MOBO tho... Im not too sure about the CPU's tho cuz he used 2 of em and bent the pins. I dont think thta is covered on the RMA process but ya never know with NewEgg cuz they are such a fantastic company they prolly will hook him up...

Looks like we missed that part too:

Now I had both a new mobo and a new cpu (that the new mobo messed up) to RMA. Newegg was very good about sending RMA approval, I sent thewm back 5 days ago, and haven't got notification they were recvd yet ... wish me luck! I won't "down the CPU or Newegg ... because it happens" ... shrug

That's the kind of service that makes Newegg the best.

Back
Top Bottom