Carbon Fiber Computers/Laptops/Cases

Im not particularly interested in the whole gaming case look if you know what i mean i like my plain glossy black case and the most i suaully spend on a case is £40 whiche even if you sold it to me at cost price would be well over that
butheres ways IMO i think you will/could make your money from this

one good thing to offer would be to offer clients the ability to be able to design their own case and offer custom/unique paint jobs

also make a few cases and computers and take them to computer shows , and lan parties to show them off and give the cases some exposure to people who would really be interested in your product

also if you have computer shops locally/ i mean smaller independant or regional companies ,ask to speak to someone in charge and ask them if they would be interested in selling your cases or offering your cutom design services to ther own customers

Or even cooler would be to set up a concession in a local computer store and sell your product from there but you would have to be pretty good to do that

I meant suggestions for the prototype before it is built. And just an FYI the first case will be created no later than next weekend. I'm extremely sorry for the delay everyone, my business partner has been a bit busy lately.

I'd be happy with a standard mid tower with front and rear 120mm fans and maybe a windowed side panel. Also need to take into consideration the length of today's high powered video cards with regards to hard drive placement.

So whats up.....you got pics and prices yet? I'm interested to know what they look like and how much you will be selling them for.

Back
Top Bottom