Just lost my job

I would say something deep and profound but I don't think you're in the mood to hear stuff like that now. I've been in security and hotels for a long time.
I'd suggest dressing to the nines and hitting the hotels for front desk clerks. The job at most are no brainers. Being nigh on to summer they're going to be looking at extra staffers. Look at who is running the show. Some nationalities will run you to death and pay you peanuts. The big chains or little private brands are best to work for. Security could get you on nights but fairly decent money.
Good hunting. Or as Worf would say," Kaplah!".

Ever tried Staples or someplace? The one near me is offering a computer repair position and I'm seriously hoping I might get that.

Another one of the hundreds of thousands of people who are out of work in the good ol' U S of A.

Hope you have some luck finding a new job, I'm sure you're not the only one looking.

But at least you are very knowledgeable about computers. That puts you at advantage because of a skill 99% of other unemployed people don't have.

Good luck Rohan. I know how you feel. All the DHL workers lost there jobs out here and all my friends are moving out of state to find jobs.:( I can't even find a summer job out here in the middle of nowhere.:( :( :( My friend owns a plumbing store and he said don't believe the media, the numbers are STILL dropping.:(

Where did you get that statistic from?

Hey thanks. I should have have said probably 99%.

But really, how many people do you know in the group of people you hang out with (besides this forum) that can fix a computer or give computer help? It's just not going to be many. So let's say maybe 95% pf people don't have the skill of working with computers at all and leave a 5% margin for variation.

Back
Top Bottom