Need help please

I have downloaded all of them but I don think it worked my screen is still fuzzy

Also under DM I still have ??? at Multimedia audio cont, net cont and vid cont

how do I find the MB mod # if that will help???

I know to get the ethernet I had to go in through the cabs file and do an auto run to get that driver in, however the vid files don't seem to have an auto run or install file in them that I can find

Is it possible that the reason my screen is fuzzy is because by installing to copies of xp on top of each other I took up too much hd space and now the screen is fuzzy as a reasult? As you can tell I don't know but a friend of mine said that this could be a possiblity.

I think I installed them but it doesn't seem to have had an effect after restarting???

anyone???

do you have another screen you could use to test to see if it is a problem with the monitor?

I really don't think the lack of a driver would cause the screen to be "fuzzy" but just not as crisp as it would be with them. Especially since you are running onboard graphics to begin with so it really isnt an apples and oranges difference between the two for just viewing a desktop and such.

You could also try adjusting the screens resolution to see if that may have something to do with it although it really wouldn't make it fuzzy either just bigger icons and such. Go to start > Control panel > Appearance and personalization > adjust screen resolution > and then move the slider to get a higher resolution and see if that helps at all.

No, I don't thinks it's fuzzy because of reinstalling XP.

Is your screen resolution set correctly?

Right click the desktop and select Properties. The display properties dialogue box will appear. Click on the Settings tab at the top right of the box. You can then adjust your screen resolution to your desired size.

You can also increase the refresh rate. In the same Settings window, click Advanced then you can increase the refresh rate to something in the 70Hz or higher range.

Here's the thing I reinstalled windows xp few months back and had some problems with the drivers installing but the image looked good, last night I thought maybe I should try reinstalling xp so I grabbed a copy off am operating system reinstallation cd. When it installed the image was fuzzy. Now that I am looking at it more closely some parts of imaging are fuzzy and some are clear. For example the items in the top of this page adress bar and up, the buttons on this page and the part I am typing is clear, but everything else is fuzzy (it looks like a lot of dots rather then one color).

Does this make sense?

matt

could this be because I installed xp off of a operation system cd for a different computer and would I possible just reverse the install form last night to get it the way it was?

Back
Top Bottom