First Build Finished.

we have the same HD =)

Yeah man its a great hard drive.. good boot time, almost no loading screens for the games i play(empire total war, left 4 dead). and i got it set up in AHCI mode.

How do you like the drive sedah??

Congrats on the new rig. My first one was a hunk of junk (even when I bought it), but I still have the same hdd from it lol. Yours looks a lot better than my first rig too, I had the silly mercedes benz case with loads of lights and whatnot. It was so cheesy.

Yeah man its a great hard drive.. good boot time, almost no loading screens for the games i play(empire total war, left 4 dead). and i got it set up in AHCI mode.

How do you like the drive sedah??

love it mang, imma get me a second one soon...what server u play at for L4D? and what other games u play?

My settings are at 1.462vcore 16x 3210ghz Multi 2.70vdda voltage

Before mod: 72C prime95 fails after 30minutes large FFT

After: 68C steady, prime95 still going 53 minutes

i dont think it will make it past 2 hours though... the heatsink is too small, itll jump to 70C+ soon regardless of airflow..

way to hot for me should keep below 60
zalman 9700 is a cheap good hsf (45 bucks)
will keep it very cool

well apparently my voltage was too high, my mobo adds alittle more by itself i guess. which is why i was getting 70C+ temps

when i set vcore to 1.450, bios hardware monitor says vcore is at 1.475
when i set vcore to 1.437, bios hardware monitor says vocre is at 1.466

yeah its weird but now that i know that i need to volt it down alittle im getting better temps.. does anyone elses mobo do that??

Back
Top Bottom