Sony SAW Speakers & Amp

I have added to my setup, so here is the final setup:
added 3 Panasonic speakers

SDC11220.jpg

why would the amp overheat? surely its not different than having separates on top of it.

I've pushed the monitor backwards now, so about 3/4 of the vents are uncovered.

Sorry to double post, but I would like to be able to plug these speakers into my laptop. The current onboard sound isnt really good enough, I have seen Sound Blasters that insert into the PCMCIA, but my lapop has like a small version of the PCMCIA, the actual plug is like half the width. Is there a sound blaster that will work in it? I don't want usb.

Sorry to double post, but I would like to be able to plug these speakers into my laptop. The current onboard sound isnt really good enough, I have seen Sound Blasters that insert into the PCMCIA, but my lapop has like a small version of the PCMCIA, the actual plug is like half the width. Is there a sound blaster that will work in it? I don't want usb.

Think you mean something like this...

Whats wrong with the on-board sound?

I just thought it may make a difference as my Desktop which has a Sound Blaster sounds better than the laptop when plugged into the speakers. Its I just need something to plug into the speakers when I take them places, for example I'm not bringing my desktop round a mates house or something. Would an Ipod work in them? Using the headphone socket on the top, or would that distort too soon?

Back
Top Bottom