Random Chit Chat

I suppose I could spend it.. but eh. I've bought myself too much stuff lately. I had a money-high for a little while after I got my job.. $1,035 on my PS3 and games for it.. $850 on my 40" LCD TV.. probably around another $300-$400 for all the PS2 games I bought recently... this has all been in the past 6 months, mind you.

Ended up buying an engine lift on the way to buy the engine. $60 for the lift, $25 for engine and tranny. 200 miles of driving. It wasn't too bad of a deal for it all.

Ended up buying an engine lift on the way to buy the engine. $60 for the lift, $25 for engine and tranny. 200 miles of driving. It wasn't too bad of a deal for it all.

yer the cheapness of the engine kinda offsets the engine lift . plus now you will have an engine lift handy which will come in usefull

yer the cheapness of the engine kinda offsets the engine lift . plus now you will have an engine lift handy which will come in usefull
Haha, yeah. They guy I bought it from had a cool shop I thought. Giant pole barn, and tons and tons of Chevy trucks(possibly why he didn't want a Ford engine...) Out side his shop there was at least like 40 trucks, all stripped of engines, and a lot had the rear axles or something taken out. Then in the shop he had like 3 or 4 engines, all V8s with headers sticking straight up. Something for durby he mentioned. I saw one lifted truck that had a number spray painted on the side of it too. So I'm not sure what he does with them all, but it looks fun, lol.

Back
Top Bottom