Moments you were with a girl

thats embarrassing she was blitzed and still said no. Shake my head in dismay. Its ok bud...

I've got another. Both me and this girl had been drinking a lot (drinking games). We decided to take a walk/stumble to the park together and there we sat against this building and just talked for a while. I had no idea how drunk she was. She was laying with her head on my lap and suddenly she sat up real quick and said she felt sick. Damn! I hadnt even made a move yet. So I tried to get her to stand up so we can walk back and she said she cant and then just started puking everywhere! I held her hair back until she was done...gross. Finally we started walking home and I was holding her up. It was dark and well, I didnt see the puddle. I ended up leading her right into it and she got her whole shoe/foot wet (of course it had to be a deep puddle).

who cares! he just got dissed.

Well..it happens. Especially if you're ever trying to pick up women. My favourite was when I tried hitting on these two girls and they promptly shouted at me "WE'RE LESBIANS!!". wtf?

One of mine I guess, nothing too embaressing... I am talking to this girl after class, and we are good friends, and have lockers right next to each other. And she mentioned her and her best friend(girl I like, lol, but was taken at the time) were walking down the the nearby restaurant for lunch. And my friend Ryan and I were also going down there, so I told her we would meet her there or something. Then I threw in as a joke, "It will be like a date." We both knew it was a joke. Then the teacher asked the class a question, and then finished by announcing to the whole class, "Tim just asked me on a date to Nick's Kozy Nook." Everyone knew we were just joking around, but still, I guess it was one of those moments, lol.

On a completly unrelated note, I got to power up a Honda S2000 today :p

Was there a girl involved?

You only "powered" it up? Would have been much better if you had actually driven the car. :p

Haha!!! Well... I revved it, and no, no show girls :(
It was at my work, at a car show.
i doubt they'd of let me drive it...
Sounded so sweet though

Back
Top Bottom