Moments you were with a girl

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Think back to a time you were with a girl and remember a moment when at the time you saw nothing wrong with what you were doing but now that you think about it your reaction is "WTF was I doing!?"

Here's one of mine: I picked up this girl for our first date (just went out for dinner is all) and it was nice when she said that she liked my truck. Being a man, of course I am pleased with this. We had a great meal and seemed to hit it off. Driving back to my house we got on the subject of my truck and I was like "oh ya i just installed a new exhaust. Want to hear it?" (WTF?) She says "i can hear it". So I respond "no, it's better with the windows down". So i roll down my window not even thinking that (1) She likely has no interest in the exhaust system on my truck and (2) It's freakin cold outside so why I am rolling down my window?? LOL! It sounds so stupid to me now...haha

Ok now you go

edit - embarrassing moments are good too, keep em coming! lol

I didn't use protection during the first time I had sex. I was anxious to do it, haha.

This wasn't with a girl but. . .

When I was 16 I was out cruising around on my motorcycle. As I came up to a stop sign, I noticed a hot brunette riding a horse in the nearby field. As I made the turn, for some inexcusable reason, I shifted into second. I found myself laying on the ground as the bike had slid out from underneath me. I just got back up, climbed on the motorcycle and rode away. I never once turned back to see if she was laughing at me.

This wasn't with a girl but. . .

When I was 16 I was out cruising around on my motorcycle. As I came up to a stop sign, I noticed a hot brunette riding a horse in the nearby field. As I made the turn, for some inexcusable reason, I shifted into second. I found myself laying on the ground as the bike had slid out from underneath me. I just got back up, climbed on the motorcycle and rode away. I never once turned back to see if she was laughing at me.

ROFL!!!!

I was driving my buddy's DB9, olive green. I stop at a red light. Next to me, a very cute girl pulls up in some Japanese car- a Toyota I think. I rev the engine, roll down my window and say "How about you follow me, I'm going to a party." To which she replied, "Get a less flashy car you prick!" and drove away.

:(

I was driving my buddy's DB9, olive green. I stop at a red light. Next to me, a very cute girl pulls up in some Japanese car- a Toyota I think. I rev the engine, roll down my window and say "How about you follow me, I'm going to a party." To which she replied, "Get a less flashy car you prick!" and drove away.

damn

Haha, these are classic!

Mines rather sad :(

I worked at this gadget place for around 2 months before they closed down when I was 16-17 and I was working there for around a month, and while stacking shelves, I noticed this really pretty/cute girl looking at me from across the shop, and she just kept smiling at me, and I was smiling at her.
Must have been about 3 minutes or so, as I went to and from to get stock, and then...she was gone :eek:
Why didn't I go up to her!!! :confused: That, I will never know. I always have missed opportunities though...

Another one was in college, and I was waiting for a room to become empty, because another class was in there before hand, and this, again, a very pretty/cute girl was waiting for a mate.
They seemed to be getting up and so I made a comment saying "oh, I think their coming out now", and then they all sat down again and i went "oh...oka, maybe not" and started laughing and so did she.
They then came out though and she smiled and left.

Then, I didn't see her for ages, and then around the corner as I was walking down a corridor comes her, and I recognised her straight away, and we again smiled at each other as we passed, and I said "hey".

Again, another missed opportunity, because it was nearing the end of my years there, and I never saw her again :(

Who cares! You're in a DB9!

Got another. . .

Was out at a party with this blond girl. Smokin' hot bod and all. She got pretty blitzed. On the way back to her place, we pulled over in a nice secluded spot and were making out in my pickup. I made a move, and was soundly rejected.

Back
Top Bottom