Got my license!

Yeah, I can't parallel park in my mom's minivan, but my dad's Volvo S60 is super easy to maneuver....and yes, the spot they give you to parallel park (they use cones, not cars) is massive in the Volvo, but the Van would be a tight fit.

Too bad we don't have any sedans.

In fact, first time I'll get to drive a sedan will be driver's ed.

I never took driver's ed. My parents said it's really not necessary (and expensive), one of my sisters took it and my other sister is a better driver lol. My parent's also think it's silly to drive for an hour and then sit in the back while another student drives for an hour.

I have to take it because it saves money on insurance and you need it if you are under 18.

I don't think I need it (in 4 months of driving I've proved that I'm better than my sister.) but I've gotta take it.

I wanna take a class where you actually learn to drive, like how to control a car at the extremes, driving a stick, stopping without ABS, recovering from fishtails, etc.

I never took driver's ed. My parents said it's really not necessary (and expensive), one of my sisters took it and my other sister is a better driver lol. My parent's also think it's silly to drive for an hour and then sit in the back while another student drives for an hour.

Congrats on the license...:D:D

but i gotta disagree with the pointless part about drivers ed. You save a TON of money on insurance If I remember correctly it was like 200-300 bucks for drivers ed but it saved like 200 a year on insurance but then again this was 12 years ago so it may be different now...

Back
Top Bottom