Just lost my job

If you mean randomly, then yes. Soon as they started talking about how money is getting tight, I knew what was going to happen. I feel horrible. I really needed that job.

That's horrible. You think they could have at least given you a warning. The economy doesn't seem to be going easy on anyone though. My dad runs a small surplus store and lately things have been going slow. We've been cutting employee hours more and more just trying to save money.

Man that sucks. I've been jobless for about 6 months now and the Lord knows how bad I need one. Of course im in college so being a full-time student looking for part-time work isn't an employers first choice. Everything will work out for the better. Just keep a positive outlook on it although its freaking hard to do.

Yeah losing a job sucks... Especially in this economy since everyone is looking for work... I wish you the best...:D:D

Btw, what stuff are you planning on selling here? I hope you don't have to get rid of that awesome gaming rig of yours. That would definitely be tragic.

That's horrible. You think they could have at least given you a warning. The economy doesn't seem to be going easy on anyone though. My dad runs a small surplus store and lately things have been going slow. We've been cutting employee hours more and more just trying to save money.

It sucks really badly. I remember when my dad had to close all of our business' and sell our houses. We lost a lot of money. It's been pretty much downhill since then.

Yeah losing a job sucks... Especially in this economy since everyone is looking for work... I wish you the best...:D:D

Thanks a lot! I'll be on Left 4 Dead a lot, haha.

Btw, what stuff are you planning on selling here? I hope you don't have to get rid of that awesome gaming rig of yours. That would definitely be tragic.

All of my guitars, amps and I guess I'll have to put my gaming rig up for sale if it comes to it. I really only keep this computer for editing.

Rubbish news rohan, sorry to hear it. Keep your chin up mate, good things come to those who... Keep trying.

Thanks everyone. I've already put a bunch of applications in. I'll try a few more places tomorrow.

Ah man. Sorry to hear that. I am hearing about a few people I know getting laid off. Including my mother who currently works for ING but her department is getting shut down in June.
I sell all of your stuff that can really bring you down. Keep your head up!

Good luck on a new job search, Rohan. Hope you find something soon!

Thanks! I haven't seen you around these forums....

I seriously have to at least pay off my bills and I should be fine for a few months. It's all I'm stressing over. I can't get a hold of the guy who owes me money for my computer. I don't mind staying in for a while to save money.

Back
Top Bottom